viernes, 16 de octubre de 2015

Seven pounds !

My favorite movie is Seven Pounds!! I watched it hundreds of times. I like it a lot because it’s very tender. Besides I think that the movie inspires me.

The film it’s about Tim Thomas (Will Smith), a man that had an accident in his car. And in the crash seven persons get killed, including his wife. For this, Tim decided to give seven of his organs at seven different persons.

Tim simulates to be an employee of Internal Revenue Service, and on this way he meet with Emily Posa (she has heart issues).

Then, Tim and Emily start dating and ending they fall in love♥♥♥♥

But the Emily’s heart issues complicate the things, because she starts to getting worst… and she don’t get a new heart :’(((

During the story, Tim gives a lung, part of liver, a kidney, until his house on the beach!

Ending, Tim don't know if he has to give his heart for Emily, or keep it waiting a dornor... 
To see the end, click here!!

2 comentarios:

  1. I know that you watching this movie alone or with company, even if it happens hundred of times, will finish with you crying hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Diegoooo, I also like that movie!! It's really good, but the end killes me :'(. Also, I have to watched alone, because nobody wanted to watch it with me, so I cried alone xd.

    ResponderEliminar