viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

Expectations 4 a new semester!

For this new semester, I expect that all finish very well. Actually, in my journalism degree I’ve six subjects, and I would like pass all of them. From the six subjects, the most difficult, for me, is English III, because I feel that I don’t know and I don’t understand a lot this language.

Besides, in this semester I like find a new job because I expect travel on the holidays. And about my hobbies, I like play soccer, in the team from my degree, because the soccer is my favorite sport.

Finally, I wish can complete all my expectations in this semester, wish me luck!

2 comentarios:

  1. Wish you luck my friend! I like to be with you in some classes this semester.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Diego! I hope that this new semester will be great for you.
    I belive you get good qualifications in english. Good Luck!
    I like your blog! Kiss, I love you <3

    ResponderEliminar