viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015

Our photograph:)

Hi! Really I don’t have a favorite photograph, but there's one photo I like so much. In fact, this picture is in my desk, in a portrait.

The photograph that I choose is from Andrea’s birthday, she was turning nineteen years old.

I don´t remember at the person took the picture, but I think it was Tito.

Besides, this day was the first time when I went into a costume party. Also it was the first Andrea's birthday that I spend with her.

Andrea was dressed of little red riding hood, and she looked very pretty.

I was dressed of Edward Scissorhands, and I believe that I seemed a mime or a waiter.

The birthday was on Constanza’s house, the October 31th of the past year. The birthday was very fun, and it came a lot of people.

Concerning photograph, tomorrow is Andrea’s birthday. I hope that she have fun because this is the most important.

4 comentarios:

  1. wonderful time! ... Im not sure if I took the picture ahahaha, but I remember that we have fun :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Diegoo, you two look cool!! Your costume was really incredible, but you look more like a corpse than Edward Scissorhands. And she looks more happy than you, smile more!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I remember that when I saw this picture on facebook last year I thought it was sooo cute hahaha. Your costumes were very cool! And I agree with Tocaya, Andrea is too smiling and you're not haha.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I remember that when I saw this picture on facebook last year I thought it was sooo cute hahaha. Your costumes were very cool! And I agree with Tocaya, Andrea is too smiling and you're not haha.

    ResponderEliminar