jueves, 31 de agosto de 2017

Italy, a wish


If I had to choose a country to visit, I would prefer Italy. Since I was little, I've always been impressed by the Roman Coliseum. Centuries, centuries and centuries have passed and the Roman Coliseum is still there, majestic. Despite the damage suffered, for me it is beautiful and perfect. And very often I wonder: How could they build this? Also, I think I like Italy for some movies I've seen. It's like a perfect country for romance. Couples are always happy in Italy. Oh, and never miss a motorcycle ride around town.

Of course, if I travel to Italy I would like to see a football match. What football lover has not dreamed of going to San Siro? In that stadium play AC Milan and Internazionale, two of the biggest clubs of Italy, Europe and the whole world. Although currently not going through a good sporting moment, it would be a privilege to see a classic between them. And who knows? Maybe a player gives me a shirt that I can boast here in Chile. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario