viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Radiohead .-

Hi! Today I am going to talk about Radiohead, a band from England. Really I don’t know too much about this band but I choose Radiohead because two of my friends are fans of it.

My friends are Joaquín and Rubén. We used to play “Cultura chupística”, a game with shots and alcohol. They always ask about Radiohead:  “songs of Radiohead”, “songs of second disc of Radiohead”, and on and on… Obviously I always lost.

For this, I started to study about Radiohead, then I knew their songs and I liked it. In fact, now I have a lot of songs of them in my cell phone.

I like the melodies of their songs more than the lyrics, because I don’t understand much. Except with the lyrics of “Creep” (a classic of the Radiohead) because Joaquín translated this song for me.

Joaquín is a real fan of Radiohead, he has the original discs of the band. Even, Joaquín wishes that Gagging Order” be play on his funeral, other song of Radiohead.

Well, definitely I know very much that before but I continue losing, they know too much about Radiohead.

4 comentarios:

  1. I just came here to read the fallacies you´d write hahaha but I think you didn't fail (?). Radiohead is a cool band, I remember that when I saw them on your cell phone I was ¿¿¿???? (because of Nicky Jam), but I stole one song that time (gagging order) hahah.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Diego, Diego... this is so you! hahaha. I was shocked when I read the title of the post, 'cause this is not the kind of music that you usually listen, but I'm very happy that you like them :3. Radiohead is awsome!! I like them, and it's also the favorite band of my best friend!! Hahaha, what coincidence xd

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think you get so drunk playing with your friends ahahaha!! ... I love no surprises from Radiohead, a great band :)

    ResponderEliminar